HOPE LEVEL ONE CERTIFICATION: YTT FOUNDATION
Do you have a passion for yoga?
Can you see yourself helping others on their journey to fitness & self improvement?
If you are looking to deepen your personal yoga practice, or if you’ve ever thought about becoming a yoga teacher, then we have exciting news! The area’s leading fitness brand is now offering yoga & fitness certifications to help you pursue your passion for wellness.
Hope is offering a Level One Yoga Teacher Training Certification on November 4th & 5th.
Level One YTT Certification covers the roots of yoga philosophy, teaches proper form & alignment in poses, and provides the foundation for creating a traditional vinyasa yoga class for your own personal practice or for the instruction of others.
Get certified in the foundations of yoga with the area’s leader in yoga & fitness, while making new friends and connecting with your local yoga & fitness community in a supportive, welcoming and fun-loving environment!
Level One Training Includes:
- Discussion of Yoga Theory & Philosophy.
- Anatomy of Yoga for Alignment and Proper Form.
- Practice of Poses needed to teach an inclusive and safe yoga class for all ages, body types and fitness levels.
- Safety in Execution of Poses and Transitions for teaching a safe yoga class.
- Demonstration of what you’ve learned in the format of a brief class instruction, in a supportive and fun environment.
Level One Yoga Teacher Training is a Two Day Weekend Intensive at HOPE Dartmouth
Saturday 11/4 & Sunday 11/5 from 11am – 7pm
The cost of Level One YTT is $349, with the option to pay in full or reserve your spot with a $99 non-refundable deposit, with the remaining balance due the first morning of training.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
Then, click where it says RESERVE YOUR SPOT under GET CERTIFIED on the right hand side.
*Upon successful attendance and completion, participants will receive a Hope Level One YTT Certificate.